ParentPay- our new online payment service
We are pleased to announce that we are now accepting payments online for such items as dinner money and trips. Using a secure website called ParentPay you will be able to pay online using your credit or debit card. ParentPay will be our preferred method of making payments to school. If you have more than one child at a ParentPay school/s you can add them to a single account, providing one login for all children at ParentPay schools.
What are the benefits to parents and pupils?
- ParentPay is easy to use and will offer you the freedom to make online payments whenever and wherever you like, 24/7.
- The technology used is of the highest internet security available ensuring that your money will reach school safely – offering you peace of mind.
- Payments can be made by credit/debit card or also through PayPoint.
- Full payment histories and statements are available to you securely online at anytime
- Your children will not have to worry about losing money at school
- Parents can choose to be alerted when their balances are low via email.
How to get started with ParentPay
Once you receive your account activation details:
- Visit www.parentpay.com
- Enter your Activation username and password in the Account Login section of the homepage.
NB These are for one-time use only, you will choose your own username and password for future access during the activation process.
- Provide all the necessary information and choose your new username ans password for your account – registering your email address will enable us to send receipts and reminders.
- Once activation is compete you can go straight to Items for payment, select which item(s) you want to add to your basket and proceed to complete your payment.
If you have any questions, please contact Mrs Rogers on 01642 763623
For more information, visit ParentPay