Stockton Council provide our catering and we follow their varied menu which ensures a balanced nutritious meal for each child. There are two hot meal choices and a sandwich option each day. The child makes their choice at the beginning of the school day and a meal is ordered for lunch ensuring every child receives their preferred meal option. Lunch menus are shared on our school website and are available from the school office.
School meals are priced at £2.20 per day. The method of payment for school meals is through your ParentPay account by debit or credit card.
Children may also bring a packed lunch to school if they wish. Please help us to promote healthy eating by providing a healthy, balanced lunch avoiding sweets, chocolate bars, flavoured crisps/snacks and any other high sugar, salty or fatty foods. Please see below our Packed Lunch Guidelines.
In an effort to develop a healthy lifestyle for our children, we encourage children to limit snacks brought to school for playtime to fruit and vegetables. All Foundation Stage and Key Stage One children receive a piece of fresh fruit each day. All children in school are encouraged to drink water throughout the day to ensure that their bodies and brains are adequately hydrated. Every child has their own water bottle available to them which is to be filled at home each day and refilled as necessary during the school day.
Free School Meals
Pupils whose parents receive the following support payments are entitled to receive free school meals:
- Income Support
- Income based Jobseekers Allowance
- Income related Employment and Support Allowance
- Support under Part VI of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999
- The Guaranteed element of Pension Credit
- Child Tax Credit (provided you’re not entitled to Working Tax Credit and have an annual gross income of no more than £16,190)
- Working Tax Credit run-on paid for 4 weeks after you stop qualifying for Working Tax Credit
- Universal credit – if you apply on or after 1 April 2018 your household income must be less than £7,400 a year (after tax and not including any benefits you get)
If you would like further information or to apply for free school meals, please contact the Free School Meals Team at Stockton on Tees Borough Council on 01642 526605 or apply online here.
- Week 3 - Sept - Dec 20 documentSep 16th, 2020
- Week 4 - Sept - Dec 20.pdf pdf653.5 KbAug 27th, 2020
- Week 3 - Sept - Dec 20.pdf pdf650.1 KbAug 27th, 2020
- Week 2 - Sept - Dec 20.pdf pdf650.3 KbAug 27th, 2020
- Week 1 - Sept - Dec 20.pdf pdf652.4 KbAug 27th, 2020
- packed lunch guidelines.pdf pdf417.9 KbJul 14th, 2020