Teacher Miss Jones
Teaching Assistants Mrs Jackson & Mrs Williamson-Howe
I would like to welcome you to Year Four! In our class we strive to be the best we can be in all we do and appreciate each other’s different talents and strengths. We work on the basis that with a growth mind-set and a positive attitude we can achieve great things. We are all on our own individual learning journey but help and support each other along the way. Most importantly – in Year Four we have lots of fun!
Equipment requirements for Year Four
- Pupils should come to class each day with their book bag if they wish.
- Pupils should bring a clean, freshly filled water bottle.
- Pupils are required to bring in a small wipeable pencil case as with basic stationery which can be identified as their own and is to be kept in school.
We will be having PE on Fridays. Children will be required to come to school wearing their full PE kit.
Homework will be set on a Friday via Google classrooms on the section titled ‘Homework’. The section titled ‘Home Schooling’ will have work on every week and is only to be done if a child has to self-isolate.
Please click here for Reading Plus Guidance for Parents.
During this time, we ask that you don’t come to the classroom door for any reason at the beginning or end of the day. If you have any concerns please call the school or email [email protected] .
Thank you for your continued support.
- Y4 Spring Newsletter.pdf pdf199.3 KbFeb 1st, 2022
- Y4 Information for parents Multiplication tables check.pdf pdf992.2 KbMay 16th, 2021
- Y4 Multiplication Tables Check May 21.pdf pdf558.7 KbMay 16th, 2021
- Curriculum overview for Year 4.pdf pdf1.1 MbSep 16th, 2020
- KO - Misty Mountain, winding river.pdf pdf2.5 MbSep 8th, 2020
- KO - Vista.pdf pdf6.0 MbSep 8th, 2020
- KO - 1066.pdf pdf4.6 MbSep 8th, 2020
- KO- Road Trip USA.pdf pdf3.8 MbMay 7th, 2020
- KO- Potions.pdf pdf3.0 MbMay 7th, 2020
- KO- I am a warrior.pdf pdf4.1 MbMay 7th, 2020